- Ethnic Technologies CEO Presents Sword at Recent War Veteran’s Commissioning
Posted on by .
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Candace Kennedy, Ethnic Technologies,LLC.
Phone: (201) 440-8923 ext. 106
August 10, 2011
Ethnic Technologies LLC CEO Zack Wilhoit presented 2nd Lt. Daniel Koehler USMC with his officer’s sword at a commissioning ceremony recently. 2nd Lt. Koehler served his country as an enlisted Marine in Iraq clearing IED’s and accomplishing other important missions. After returning home, he completed his bachelor’s degree and additional Marine Corps training to earn his commission as an officer in the United States Marine Corps. “Today was a well-deserved celebration for Dan Koehler and his wonderful family”, said CEO Zack Wilhoit. “We definitely want to look for other opportunities to work through our company, with our partners and as individuals to further support and honor our wonderful men and women serving in the military.”
About Ethnic Technologies:
Ethnic Technologies, LLC is the Global Leader in Multicultural Marketing, Research, Data Enhancement, Segmentation and Modeling Analytics. The EthniCenter ® from Ethnic Technologies is the result of over 40 years of continuous multicultural, religious and language preference research. E-TECH’s Multicultural Ethnic, Language Preference and Degree of Assimilation selects outperform the competition in accuracy and response rates time after time. Whether using the data for mailing, telemarketing, email campaigns or modeling, the same excellent results have been achieved.Read More
For more information, visit www.ethnictechnologies.com.
Recent Blog Posts
- When Names Are the Same, but Different July 11, 2018
- Ethnic Names Turned Mainstream June 13, 2018
- Ethnic Technologies supports Asian American Heritage with new product, ACCESS INDIA May 30, 2018
- Ethnic Technologies: Celebrating Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month May 14, 2018
- Connecting Names with xkcd’s Name Dominoes April 23, 2018
Subscribe to our blog