- Ethnic Technologies to Exhibit at the 2017 Marketing Analytics Conference
Posted on by .
Ethnic Technologies will be exhibiting at the 2017 Marketing Analytics Conference (MAC) in Austin, TX on June 5-6, 2017. During the conference, the Ethnic Technologies multicultural marketing suite of products will be presented with a focus on digital and social media applications for our digital data and analytics partners.
“The 2017 Marketing Analytics Conference is an extremely relevant opportunity this year given all the innovative and multicultural changes that are controlling essentially every company’s sales and marketing landscape. We are honored to be included with such an elite group of thought leaders,” noted Zack Wilhoit, Ethnic Technologies’ CEO.
The Marketing Analytics Conference brings together the most brilliant minds at the frontlines of marketing and data science to share strategies for building out, managing and drawing the most value from your marketing analytics practice. Navigating today’s multitude of channels, touch points and data sources requires that marketing executives and data scientists collaborate to turn insights into tangible customer interactions/results.
Ethnic Technologies works extensively and tirelessly to help their data and digital clients in multicultural marketing via digital, social media, mobile and other media. Please join us in Austin, TX to learn more about working and partnering with Ethnic Technologies.
For more information, contact:
Karen SinisiRead More
Director of Sales
Phone (866)333-8324 ext. 117
Recent Blog Posts
- Ethnic Names Turned Mainstream June 13, 2018
- Ethnic Technologies supports Asian American Heritage with new product, ACCESS INDIA May 30, 2018
- Ethnic Technologies: Celebrating Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month May 14, 2018
- Connecting Names with xkcd’s Name Dominoes April 23, 2018
- Beyond “Boy” and “Girl” Names April 11, 2018
Subscribe to our blog