- Ethnic Technologies’ Lisa Spira quoted in Redbook Magazine
Posted on by .
Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2017
When Redbook Magazine recently wanted to learn about popular trends in baby names, they reached out to Ethnic Technologies, the Global Leader in Digital Multicultural Marketing, Research, Database Enhancement and Analytics.
As Ms. Spira discussed with Redbook, “New parents reuse the most familiar-feeling names of the past generation, the names that sound like other recently popular names.” Her interesting research helps explain why so many popular baby names start with the letter E. Ms. Spira has shown how trends shift between generations and ethnicities and even predicts what letter might rise in popularity following the letter E!
The team at Ethnic Technologies focuses on the most up to date digital marketing trends, particularly in multicultural marketing in the United States. In Ms. Spira’s words, “Ethnic Technologies is uniquely positioned to understand how to reach current and future generations of consumers, even predicting future baby naming trends. We were pleased to share these insights with Redbook Magazine readers.”Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- A Peak Inside Hindu Name Origins: Caste-based Surnames September 12, 2017
- Ethnic Technologies Thought Leaders to Speak at International Conference August 23, 2017
- Do all Indian Americans speak Hindi? Their names tell a different story. July 25, 2017
- Naming Traditions From Around the World June 27, 2017
- Ethnic Technologies to Exhibit at the 2017 Marketing Analytics Conference May 31, 2017
Subscribe to our blog