- Ethnic Technologies’ Lisa Spira quoted in Redbook Magazine
Posted on by .
Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2017
When Redbook Magazine recently wanted to learn about popular trends in baby names, they reached out to Ethnic Technologies, the Global Leader in Digital Multicultural Marketing, Research, Database Enhancement and Analytics.
As Ms. Spira discussed with Redbook, “New parents reuse the most familiar-feeling names of the past generation, the names that sound like other recently popular names.” Her interesting research helps explain why so many popular baby names start with the letter E. Ms. Spira has shown how trends shift between generations and ethnicities and even predicts what letter might rise in popularity following the letter E!
The team at Ethnic Technologies focuses on the most up to date digital marketing trends, particularly in multicultural marketing in the United States. In Ms. Spira’s words, “Ethnic Technologies is uniquely positioned to understand how to reach current and future generations of consumers, even predicting future baby naming trends. We were pleased to share these insights with Redbook Magazine readers.”Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- Ethnic Technologies Supports the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation September 24, 2018
- Marketing on a First-Name Basis August 27, 2018
- When Names Are the Same, but Different July 11, 2018
- Ethnic Names Turned Mainstream June 13, 2018
- Ethnic Technologies supports Asian American Heritage with new product, ACCESS INDIA May 30, 2018
Subscribe to our blog