- Ethnic Technologies Receives Prestigious 2015 Corporate Silver Apple Award
Posted on by .
South Hackensack, NJ – November 19, 2015 – Ethnic Technologies was honored with the 2015 Corporate Silver Apple Award by the Direct Marketing Club of New York last Thursday evening during the Silver Apple Awards Dinner. The Silver Apples honor individuals and organizations for their outstanding contributions to the growth and practice of direct, digital and data-driven marketing. The recipients must have at least 25 years’ experience in the business, a commitment to volunteerism and leadership, and a record of vital contributions to the growth of the industry. Past recipients of the Corporate Silver Apple Award include McGraw-Hill, Equifax and Acxiom Corporation as well as many other industry leaders.
“It’s literally a once in a lifetime honor for our company to be recognized with such an elite group of the leading people and companies in our industry,” said Ethnic Technologies CEO, Zack Wilhoit during his acceptance speech. “This award should really go to each of our great clients and partners who work with the talented associates at our company every day as we develop cutting edge marketing solutions together.”
The Silver Apple Awards Dinner was held in the Edison Ballroom in New York City, The evening was filled with good company, entertainment and a sense of pride and anticipation by all who attended.
For more information, contact:
Karen Sinisi, Director of Sales at
Phone (866)333-8324 ext. 117
Recent Blog Posts
- A Peak Inside Hindu Name Origins: Caste-based Surnames September 12, 2017
- Ethnic Technologies Thought Leaders to Speak at International Conference August 23, 2017
- Do all Indian Americans speak Hindi? Their names tell a different story. July 25, 2017
- Naming Traditions From Around the World June 27, 2017
- Ethnic Technologies to Exhibit at the 2017 Marketing Analytics Conference May 31, 2017
Subscribe to our blog