- Ethnic Technologies Supports the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Posted on by .
Ethnic Technologies is proudly supporting the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) by helping to sponsor their Annual Illinois JDRF One Walk. The walk on September 30, 2018 will celebrate their 40th year to host this incredible event.
“As a company, Ethnic Technologies, believes in giving back to our community and helping those who may not be able to help themselves,” said Zack Wilhoit, CEO of Ethnic Technologies. “The incidence of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes varies quite differently by Ethnicity and even Country of Origin. These relationships are important to understand. We are proud to be one of many great sponsors who contributed to help this walk take place. The JDRF is doing incredible work in helping to find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes which affects so many.”
For more information, contact:
Rachel TagueRead More
Director of Marketing
Phone (866)333-8324 ext. 121
Recent Blog Posts
- Ethnic Technologies Supports the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation September 24, 2018
- Marketing on a First-Name Basis August 27, 2018
- When Names Are the Same, but Different July 11, 2018
- Ethnic Names Turned Mainstream June 13, 2018
- Ethnic Technologies supports Asian American Heritage with new product, ACCESS INDIA May 30, 2018
Subscribe to our blog