- Ethnic Technologies Thought Leaders to Speak at International Conference
Posted on by .
Ethnic Technologies Director of Research & Product Development, Lisa Spira and Account Executive, Tracy Fey have been invited to speak at the XXVI International Congress of Onomastic Sciences (ICOS) in Debrecen, Hungary in late August 2017.
The organizers of the upcoming XXVI International Congress of Onomastic Sciences (ICOS) invited Ms. Spira to participate in a symposium titled “Applied Onomastics in Practice,” which is a new initiative for this traditionally academic conference. As part of the symposium, Ms. Spira will discuss how name data can provide value in marketing and other areas beyond academia.
Ethnic Technologies Account Executive Tracy Fey will also be speaking at ICOS, addressing multicultural name research from another perspective. Ms. Fey is enrolled in a Master’s program in Applied Linguistics at Montclair State University where her research focuses particularly on Hispanic consumers, who account for more than 15% of the US population. Ms. Fey has conducted extensive research into the naming patterns among Hispanics in New York City, particularly as compared to other Hispanic population centers such as Los Angeles and Chicago.
“Ms. Spira and Ms. Fey are two of Ethnic Technologies foremost research pioneers and thought leaders”, Zack Wilhoit, Ethnic Technologies’ CEO noted. “We are very proud of their accomplishments and are excited that a premier international organization like ICOS looks to Ethnic Technologies’ associates for their keen insight into name data, multicultural population research and overall leadership in our space.”
For more information, contact:
Rachel TagueRead More
Director of Marketing
Phone (866)333-8324 ext. 121
Recent Blog Posts
- The Ancestry Answer I Wouldn’t Have Expected: American October 31, 2017
- A Peak Inside Hindu Name Origins: Caste-based Surnames September 12, 2017
- Ethnic Technologies Thought Leaders to Speak at International Conference August 23, 2017
- Do all Indian Americans speak Hindi? Their names tell a different story. July 25, 2017
- Naming Traditions From Around the World June 27, 2017
Subscribe to our blog