- Ethnic Technologies to Exhibit at the 2016 Bridge Conference
Posted on by .
Ethnic Technologies, will be exhibiting at the 2016 Bridge Conference and Solutions Showcase, July 13-15, 2016 at the Gaylord National Convention Center in National Harbor, MD. During the conference, the Ethnic Technologies multicultural marketing suite of products will be presented with a focus on digital and social media applications for our nonprofit and political clients.
“The 2016 Bridge Conference will be an extremely relevant event and opportunity this year since it will be held less than 4 months before the 2016 Presidential and General Elections,” noted Zack Wilhoit, Ethnic Technologies’ CEO.
Bridge’s exceptional panel of fundraising experts will guide attendees through innovative tactics to help optimize their efforts and convert their strategic and creative resources into fundraising success, especially in turbulent times.
Ethnic Technologies works extensively and tirelessly to help their non-profit and political clients in multicultural marketing via digital, social media, mobile and other media. Come to Booth #511 at the Gaylord National Convention Center to learn more about working and partnering with Ethnic Technologies.
For more information, contact:
Karen Sinisi, Director of SalesRead More
Phone (866)333-8324 ext. 117
Recent Blog Posts
- A Peak Inside Hindu Name Origins: Caste-based Surnames September 12, 2017
- Ethnic Technologies Thought Leaders to Speak at International Conference August 23, 2017
- Do all Indian Americans speak Hindi? Their names tell a different story. July 25, 2017
- Naming Traditions From Around the World June 27, 2017
- Ethnic Technologies to Exhibit at the 2017 Marketing Analytics Conference May 31, 2017
Subscribe to our blog