- E-Tech Celebrates Cinco de Mayo
Posted on by .
Cinco de Mayo celebrates the battle fought between the Mexican and French armies on May 5, 1862. The Mexican army was able to defeat the much larger French forces under the guidance of General Ignacio Zaragoza. Cinco de Mayo is mostly celebrated in the Mexican State of Puebla and in the United States. It is a celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.
The median age of people of Mexican descent is 25.6 yrs.
The median income is $39,115 for Mexican households.
76% of Mexican homes primarily speak a language other than English in their homes.
Persons with Mexican origin own 1 million businesses in the United States.
In 5 years the percent of businesses owned by Mexicans has increased by almost 48%.
The first woman to be US Surgeon General was Hispanic American, Antonia Coello Novello.
The longest flight by a Mexican aviator was a goodwill mission flown by Captain Emilio Carranza.
Statistics were found on the census website: http://www.census.gov/
Schedule a meeting with your E-Tech sales representative during the All for One Marketing Summit 2011 presented by DM Days. Stop by and visit us at booth #1100.Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- Ethnic Names Turned Mainstream June 13, 2018
- Ethnic Technologies supports Asian American Heritage with new product, ACCESS INDIA May 30, 2018
- Ethnic Technologies: Celebrating Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month May 14, 2018
- Connecting Names with xkcd’s Name Dominoes April 23, 2018
- Beyond “Boy” and “Girl” Names April 11, 2018
Subscribe to our blog