- Ethnic Technologies Director to Speak at Prestigious International Conference
Posted on by .
Ethnic Technologies Director, Lisa Radding, will speak at the Annual Meeting of the International Congress of Onomastic Sciences (ICOS) in Glasgow, Scotland at the end of August 2014. Ms. Radding’s presentation, “Marketing Software: Environmental Complications to Predicting Ethnicity with Onomastics”, will help international academic and business leaders understand how names, cultural and geographic information help predict multicultural marketing decisions, a strength of Ethnic Technologies’ products.
Ms. Radding explains, “I’m excited to contribute to the international discussion in Onomastics. Through this conference, Ethnic Technologies’ unique abilities and methods will reach a wider audience and experts in related research endeavors will also share their insights.” Ms. Radding believes that these important research interactions improve E-Tech’s ability to analyze names in relation to ethnicity and supports Ethnic Technologies entire suite of products.
“Ethnic Technologies’ Thought Leadership is clearly expanding Internationally”, said Zack Wilhoit, Ethnic Technologies’ CEO. “In addition to our continuing rapid growth in the United States, Ms. Radding has helped lead our growth in Canada, Brazil, Australia and the United Kingdom. We could not be more proud of Lisa being chosen by the International community to present at this Prestigious Conference.”
For more information, contact:
Karen SinisiRead More
Director of Sales
Phone: (866) 333-8324 Ext 117
Recent Blog Posts
- Beyond “Boy” and “Girl” Names April 11, 2018
- Ethnic Technologies Talks Names at American Name Society Conference January 23, 2018
- Ethnic Technologies announces the release of E-Tech 2018 January 9, 2018
- The Ancestry Answer I Wouldn’t Have Expected: American October 31, 2017
- A Peak Inside Hindu Name Origins: Caste-based Surnames September 12, 2017
Subscribe to our blog