- First and foremost HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL
Posted on by .
BOUNE FESTE BOAS FESTAS HYVAA JOULOOA GOD JUL MEILLENURS VOEUX FROHE FESTTAGE FELICES FIESTAS PRETTIGE FEESTDAGEN FELIZ NATAL NADOLIG LLAWEN WESOLYCH SWAIT BOZEGO NARODZENIA MELE KALIKIMAKA FELIZ NAVID ADNOLLAIG SHONA DHUIT SEASONS GREETINGS
During the Holiday Season more than ever, our thoughts turn to those who have made our progress possible. And in this Spirit we say simply but sincerely, no matter what language you may speak THANK YOU and we wish all of you a HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON and a NEW YEAR of health, happiness and prosperity.
All the best from the team at Ethnic Technologies
With the release of our new E-Tech 8.0 Ethnic Encoding software and the release of G-Tech 3.2 Gender Encoding software in Early 2012 this could not be a more exciting year coming up in 2012 for Ethnic Technologies and our Partners. The research, time and effort put into the development assures you that E-Tech 8.0 is bar none the most accurate product in the marketplace for identifying the multicultural markets and individuals.
Multicultural Marketing and Ethnicity is our passion here and we look forward to helping all of our clients and partners achieve the results they expect from the Global Leaders in Ethnic Data Enhancements.
“Our Success is your Success”
WISHING A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON TO ALL!Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- Ethnic Technologies Talks Names at American Name Society Conference January 23, 2018
- Ethnic Technologies announces the release of E-Tech 2018 January 9, 2018
- The Ancestry Answer I Wouldn’t Have Expected: American October 31, 2017
- A Peak Inside Hindu Name Origins: Caste-based Surnames September 12, 2017
- Ethnic Technologies Thought Leaders to Speak at International Conference August 23, 2017
Subscribe to our blog