- NYU Offers Multicultural Marketing Class
Posted on by .
New York University’s (NYU) Center For Marketing will offer the multicultural marketing course, “Ethnic Marketing: How to Target the Multicultural Consumer,” in an intensive two-day format on Friday, May 15 and Saturday, May 16, from 9:00am – 5:00pm on both days. The class instructor is Lisa Skriloff, Adjunct Faculty member at NYU since 2001 and President of Multicultural Marketing Resources, Inc. (MMR), a public relations and marketing firm located in NYC. The class will be conveniently located at NYU’s Midtown Center, 11 West 42nd Street at 5th Avenue.
The class will provide an overview of multicultural market trends and discuss specific niche markets (Hispanic, African American, Asian American, Gay/Lesbian, Disability, among others) featuring guest presenters with expertise in each market. Executives who enroll will learn about resources to develop marketing strategies and how corporations, organizations and small business owners can tap into this $2 trillion market.
NYU classes are typically small with about 8-15 “students”, professionals who have been in the workforce for 2-10 years. The class is applicable to the Certificate in Marketing and eligible for tuition reimbursement. Upon completion of this class, students will receive a grade (based on attendance and completion of two assignments) from the instructor.
On both days of the class, guest speakers will share their expertise on different niche markets and discuss the most effective ways to reach these groups using traditional and innovative methods. Guest speakers for this years’ class include: Andrew Bagnall, VP, Account Director, Prime Access, Inc.; Ron Campbell*, President, Campbell-Communications, Inc.; Liliana Gil*, Director Global Marketing Services & Multicultural Marketing Lead, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Services; Saul Gitlin*, EVP, Strategic Services, Kang & Lee Advertising; Candace Kennedy, Director, Sales and Marketing, Ethnic Technologies LLC.; Bob McNeil*, President/CEO, IMAGES USA; Jorge Reynardus*, President & CEO, Reynardus & Moya Advertising and Laurel Van Horn, Research Director, Open Doors Organization.
Among the topics the guest speakers will address:
– The Asian American Market (Gitlin)*
– Black Baby Boomers: A Growth Opportunity Segment (Campbell)*
– Best Case Studies for the African American and Hispanic Markets (McNeil)*
– Healthcare Marketing to Hispanics (Gil)*
– Marketing to Gay and Lesbian Consumers (Bagnall)
– Using Name Segmentation to Identify Your Multicultural Markets (Kennedy)
– The Hispanic Market, Implications and Integration (Reynardus)*
– Overview of The Disability Market (Van Horn)
* Member of MMR’s Speakers Showcase. For complete bios visit www.multicultural.com/products/speakers.html.
For questions about class fees, how to register or tuition reimbursement please call 212-998-7171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about class content, guest speakers or class assignments please call Lisa Skriloff, Multicultural Marketing Resources, Inc. at 212-242-3351 or e-mail email@example.com. For more information about MMR, visitwww.multicultural.com.Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- Ethnic Technologies Supports the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation September 24, 2018
- Marketing on a First-Name Basis August 27, 2018
- When Names Are the Same, but Different July 11, 2018
- Ethnic Names Turned Mainstream June 13, 2018
- Ethnic Technologies supports Asian American Heritage with new product, ACCESS INDIA May 30, 2018
Subscribe to our blog